Sunday, January 24, 2010

Second Week

Welcome to the third week of class. For this week, you have two quizzes, two exams and a test out by Thursday. Good luck! >.>

I feel sort of behind. All this reading and not enough time to do it in. Ok, let me rephrase...17 books of reading and I do not have the quick reading/absorption skills to learn all of it that quick. I guess I have to find out what is really important. Note to self: always read for pharmacology, read ATI books for Fundamentals, read chapters for Health Assessment so you don't end up like last semester's class (half of them failed), skim over Medical Terminology and Foundations, practice test outs, practice test outs, practice test outs and drug cards, and don't forget to research for your Theories and Issues in Nursing class, and be sure to practice 35 NCLEX problems a week! There, hopefully I clarified for myself. I will try to write more about happy stuff tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment