Saturday, December 4, 2010

December

Well, I haven't written to everyone in a long time, and for that, I apologize. It was due to some circumstances not exactly under my control. As of now, I have 3 more days until my last final....that is, if I pass it the first time. Those dang ATI tests stress you out beyond belief. Anyhow, I miss all of you guys (friends and family) and hopefully I will be able to get a chance to visit with you over Christmas break. The good news is...Edward and I have survived just about a year in another 3 weeks, of being in the middle of Illnois. And other remaining good news, looks like I have made the honor list another semester. Only one semester to go, and depending on how high the gpa is this semester, I may graduate magna cum laude. Just what I always wanted! Well, you know, got to make up for the bad times at UCI. Oh, and I have more good news! *cough cough*

The countdown to graduation is now 154 days. Wooopeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment