Monday, February 22, 2010

Classes!

So I just wanted to show everyone, cause I think it's so awesome, the future classes I am going to take if I manage to get a 3.0 or above this semester.

Summer: 16 units
Adult Med Surg (5)- aka Nursing of the Adult Client
Pathophysiology/Pharmacology II (3)
Mental Health (5)- icky, get er done quick!
Gerontology (3)

Fall: 16 units
OBGYN (5)- aka Nursing of the Childbearing Family
Pediatrics (5)- aka Nursing of the Childrearing Family
Perioperative Nursing (2)- this was the elective I got to pick =)
Nursing Research (3)

Spring: 17 units
Nursing of the Client with Complex Health Situations (5)- which is basically every pt. in the hospital!
Nursing in Community Health (5)
Nursing Leadership and Management (4)
Nursing Seminar (3)


Anyhow, I know its's only Monday, but you folks have a great week =)

The countdown to graduation is now 443 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment